Metal Pails With Lids Can I Use A Regular Metal Pail With An Airtight Lid To Compost?

Can I use a regular metal pail with an airtight lid to compost? - metal pails with lids

I have one gallons regular 3 old metal bucket with a lid. It looks like a metal garbage can a few things. I have a little in the old grass, coffee, watermelon, broken shells, and some pine shavings. Now, I wonder if I work on holes in the hub of air transport, or if you are full. You also need to work? It is clear that worms can not enter if it waterproof. How can worms in it? He sits in the sun on the cover with the lid.

1 comments:

rio said...

There are many different ways to compost. but I need air. Some people are just a heap on the floor. They came with a pair of glasses as a compost pile is turned. and is easier to draw something, which, while it. Thus, all containers work but must be enabled, and you get up to temperature.

Another type of composting with worms. The worms eat and digest the material covered. are considered, the best way to compost, too.

Google has a compost heap of information about your options. Good luck

Post a Comment