Bad Headaches After Giving Birth How Long After A Head Injury Should You Stay Away From Rollercoasters?

How long after a head injury should you stay away from rollercoasters? - bad headaches after giving birth

ok ... I have an appointment with the doc on Thursday, but until then ..... I had a head injury, there are four months long. She needed four stitches and was the worst pain I've ever (given and before the birth !!)..... Lately I've felt better, except for occasional headaches when changing to rain, or too sunny (my doctor told me it was normal) to .... Two days ago I went to Busch Gardens roller coaster ride stops at the second performance of my headache was unusual ... and the third was ready to rise and has begun .... Pain worsened and after the trip, I asked around and was the only one with a headache every ... This was the last roller coaster I went and I'm still pain today. All the pain itself and the same area mHead injuries and four months ago ... Is this normal? My head sensitivity someday disappear? Is it too soon for a roller coaster or is it something that could last the rest of my life?

2 comments:

Ellen M said...

Roller coaster is known to cause brain damage. If we all used to think that love coasters, you should consider before you will not ever again. I do not want brain damage, and could very well next time if you have a roller coaster, especially those who do today. Sometimes I know the Busch Gardens and mountains, which are not smooth. There have been several studies on accidents coup cons once on the roller coaster. Good Luck

the shiz said...

Roller coasters on the brain difficult. I would stay away for a while. which are known to cause cerebral aneurysms A.

be sure to call me and ask your doctor. He is best known

Post a Comment