Hat Is Albinism And Who Does It Affect I Have Been Trying To Understand This Equation That I Had To Solve For Biology But I Don't Get It?

I have been trying to understand this equation that I had to solve for biology but I don't get it? - hat is albinism and who does it affect

The mathematical equation describing the Hardy-Weinberg equation is the Hardy-Weinberg (this is a unique name!). He said: Go to the site to find the equation http://www.lessonsite.com/AuroraImages/Biology-Version2/Lesson14/Q16.gif see

The time to put their hats math: albinism is recessive one. If the frequency of albino (homozygous recessive) to rats in a population of .16, what are the frequencies of genotypes heterozygous and homozygous dominant genotype? Solve (Note: first, to for Q and P (yes, the use of algebra.) Then close the values of Q and P in the equation)

0 comments:

Post a Comment