Sorry, Message Looks Like Spam To Me> Yahoo Mail Is Often Redirecting Me To Spam Adverts. Advice?

Yahoo mail is often redirecting me to spam adverts. Advice? - sorry, message looks like spam to me>

Hello ... I asked this question on the security of the Internet "category, but I'll be posting here in the category of" Yahoo mail spam, perhaps because this class will receive more / better answers. Thank you, and sorry if you read this twice.

Recently, when I click on the link (click e-mail sent to the field, and the actual messages, etc.) into the Yahoo mail, I have to refocus to a spam page advertisement for the game. Here spam http://pbid.pro-market.net/engine?site=119121+page=+space=9717+size=180x150+linktarget page =% 27 +% 27_blank rnd = 1244539606

Sometimes it's so bad that I can use Yahoo, because I struggle to return to the game on Yahoo, in an attempt to go to the top of the spam in the game, and then sometimes everything stops and Yahoo functions OK.

I contacted Yahoo about this (I sent the email) and I have also scanned my whole computer for viruses, adware, spyware, and the scan result was clear. I use AVG and AVG study the problem.

While they waited, was responding to Yahoo, and AVG wondEring whether anyone else has experienced these problems or if you have any advice or know what happened?

I googled "pro-market.net" and seemingly "pro-market.net is related to spyware, but I also recognize that companies like Yahoo market.net do business with companies tracking information to be pro-" and DoubleClick, for their tracking cookies on our computers dump. When loading pages from Yahoo mail also loaded I know that things for the wrong ad.yieldmanager.com tracking cookies, I think. I'm currently blocking all third-party cookies, but that does not help.

Thank you for advice and comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment