Sample Anniversary Cakes Is Anyone Interested In A Poet That Will Write Poetry For All Occasions?

Is anyone interested in a poet that will write poetry for all occasions? - sample anniversary cakes

I will write a poem on every occasion, be it birthdays, weddings, promotion of employment, class reunions, family reunions, etc. I prefer to write for happy events, but over time that I "write poems in the usability of the loss of loved ones, even if she loved you friends with four legs or two legs with springs, etc., please send your request to me and gave me the time of 'writing samples. I write for free grants and nothing is expected, but is especially popular reception of poetry and letters from other authors.

1 comments:

He's my world said...

Thats great ... I like writing poetry ... I know that many others do!

Post a Comment