Homemade Shaving Oil Help My Hair Is Really Dry I Dont Know What To Do?

Help my hair is really dry i dont know what to do? - homemade shaving oil

ok ... Hair I am a boy of 14 years and have short and very dry, thick and dense that it really frizzy and people tell me that the texture of pubic hair .... For example, 6 months, I rreailised disaster I had in my head and began to take care of them ... havent really progressed but in 6 months and is still very rare .... Now I am deep condition once a week, with Neutrogena Triple Moisture Shampoo and once or twice a week, because if I do not very often the hair dry, I state once every 2 or 3 days with the humidity .. Neutrogena Triple. I tried the homemade mayonnaise and oils, but they havent worked, if it leave my hair for 2 months and do nothing for him and he was not working .... almost everything I tried, I do not know what to do, because nothing else works
I thought it works on the packaging can thoroughly every day, but do not believe, and I thought to shave their heads because people do tell me, but not sure Im ... If anyone has any advice professional stylist, please, please help me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am not a professional Stylist .. It's something I did when my hair color and was very, very dry. Use oil, coconut ... Make sure the oil is hot ... but not hot enough to manage it for you. Take one or two days. In this way the week. You should be results. To make the process faster .... Plastic sit on the head ... which helps the heat in. .. retain the moisture in the hair. Hope this helps.

missy said...

Try this site ..
http://www.naturallycurly.com/

That the type of hair UR, texture and all those determined, and has great products for curly hair .. I was skeptical at first, then my hair has been signed and sexual than ever .. I hope this helps u!

PS Be sure to read U
http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/showthread.php?t=14222

Post a Comment