Pictures Of Throat Infections Whiteness On Throat; Picture Of Throat....PLEASE HELP!?

Whiteness on throat; picture of throat....PLEASE HELP!? - pictures of throat infections

It's a long story, and I have a lot of help. In any case, what the white spots from the very beginning of my throat like?

Note: DO NOT tonsils (which have been since I three)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/k ...
(The picture is not bad ... I promise)

It is used to record, but remained after antibiotics.

I took antibiotics (500 mg 3 times) cephalaxin day, but I walk a little, gave me ulcers, neck, and made the yellow roof of the mouth ... and gave me a yeast infection. White was a little after the last day of the antibiotics (it was) Christmas, but will be back.

I was in the Dominican Republic. 3-times, no one has taken a throat culture.

How does it look? Or is normal and has always been there, and I never noticed. In any case, the same sign as I went to the Dominican Republic. to ...

I'm stressed! Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment